Thank you for using the CRUD Admin Generator!
To generate the CRUD, you first need to edit the file /src/app.php with the connection data to your database.
Then you just need to run the following command:
php console generate:admin
And this is it!
In the left menu has a section generated by each table in the database that you set. Now will be much easier to list, create, edit and delete items!
The generated code is fully configurable and editable, you just have to edit the corresponding files:
- The controller you can find it in /web/controllers/TABLE_NAME/index.php
- The views are in /web/views/TABLE_NAME
We used a bootstrap based design, is this: http://almsaeedstudio.com/AdminLTE/index.html
You can also customize this dashboard page with the information you want, you just have to edit the file /web/views/ag_dashboard.html.twig
Important! If you make changes to any of the files do not ever use the "generate:admin" command or your changes will be overwritten.
If you want to contribute code to CRUD Admin Generator, We are waiting for your pull requests!
The code is in Github: CRUD Admin Generator
Some suggestions for improvement could be:
- Different form fields depending on data type.: datetime, time...
- Create admin user with a login and logout page.
- Generate CRUD for tables with more than one primary key.
- Any other useful functionality!
Jon Segador Pombo
Personal site: http://jonsegador.com
CRUD Admin Generator: http://crud-admin-generator.com